Often after a heavy meal people experience bloating. Others feel bloated all the time. Doctors said that the bloating is actually gas trapped in the stomach. It is related to what and how you eat, so there are a few simple changes that may help.
What in fact is bloating?
It is linked with excessive burping or farting too much. People describe its appearance when they feel too full and describe that belly looks like in pregnant women or like as it will explode.
Bloating present gas trapped in the stomach, the doctors explain.
These are 5 most important things that may cause bloating:
Consume more fiber because constipation occurs due to gas is trapped behind the poop. When you suddenly start consuming more fiber you can make this problem worse. You should eat berries, smoothies, and start consuming whole grain bread instead white bread.
Excessive carb intake
In case you consume to much sugar it can cause bloating. You must cut down carbs from your diet and swap sugar and alcohol with vegetable and fruit.
Too much stress
Stress make you feel bloated and in those situations the brain prevents the proper function of digestive tract and stomachache and constipation make you feel bloated.
Not drinking plenty of water
Drinking water is important for body function, and insufficient water intake triggers a number of health issues, including bloating. If you drink coffee or alcohol and you water intake is very low this normally happens. Consume a minimum of 6-8 glasses of water a day too when drinking coffee or alcohol. When you drink coffee and alcohol, make sure you drink 6-8 glasses of water as well. If you don’t drink enough water your organism starts using the liquids inside your body. Fluid retention also cause bloating. You should increase your daily water intake to prevent this!
Eating too fast
In case you feel bloated drink and eat more slowly. Slowly chew your food because you may have problems with digestion if you don’t chew long enough. Also take small bites and to chew slowly.
Helicobacter pylori H. pylori is the bacteria that infect the lining of your stomach. They are responsible for up to 80 percent of gastric ulcers and 90 percent of duodenal ulcers, according to 1998 data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and can cause other stomach problems, including:
- burning pain in the abdomen
- frequent burping
- unexplained weight loss
- loss of appetite
For some people the use of antibiotics can be difficult because can have negative side effects, like nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite. Some people are resistant to antibiotics, and can complicate traditional approaches to treatment.
Way to Relieve Bloating And Heartburn
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. of grated ginger
- a bunch of cilantro or parsley
- 1 tbsp. of Aloe Vera juice
- Half a glass of water
You need to mix everything in a food processor, and your bloating-relief drink is ready. Take it immediately.
Natural remedies you can use to treat H. Pylori.
– Raw Honey – It was found that Manuka honey effectively kill all the infesting bacteria in your stomach. You should eat one teaspoon of Manuka honey on a piece of toast 3 times a day.
– Cranberry Juice – According to study in China, cranberry juice reduced the infected by 14%!
– Probiotics – In treating the H. pylori overgrowth and experienced fewer adverse events people used probiotics and had higher success rate. Probiotics helped people who had done the antibiotic course unsuccessfully.
– Other Natural Remedies – Organic Licorice is a traditional ulcer treatment and effectively works to treat H. pylori in Indian, Chinese, And Kampo medicine. Red wine and green tea have shown effective in treatment because have natural antibacterial properties that kill H. Pylori.