An excellent treatment for the hair and scalp isthe unfiltered apple cider vinegar, which is cleansing the hair, giving it more body and luster and also reduces hair loss, itching scalp and dandruff by destroying the fungi and bacteria that clog the hair follicles.
If you want to enhance a healthy and smooth hair, remove the build-up from styling hair products, help hair growth and healthy scalp or make proper pH balance, you should wash your hair with this method, and the alpha-hydroxy acid will help you achieve all this things.
Also, if you are washing your hair with apple cider vinegar, the ACV will kill the bacteria and it is also great against dandruff . It is great in promoting blood circulation in small blood capillaries under the skin and is an anti-yeast,antiseptic shampoo, bacteria and viruses which can cause infection in the hair and scalp.
The Benefits of using Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- Removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy hair growth
- Gives hair a nice shine
- Neutralizes the pH levels of your hair follicles
- Removes dandruff
- Excellent for relieving itchy, dry and flaky scalp
- Removes build-up in hair
In order to encourage hair growth – ACV treatsthe clogged hair follicles due to bacterial infection that creates crusty peels on the scalp (which can result in hair loss).
How Often Can I Use The Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Treatment?
- Straight, Fine, Thin or Short Hair — Use once a week
- Wave, Curly, Thick or Long Hair — Use once every 2 weeks
- Naturally Kinky or Thick Hair — Use once every 6 — 8 weeks
- Chemically straighten or treated hair — Use once a month
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Various Types of Hair
- Straight, Fine, Thin or Short Hair — 1 tablespoon of ACV mixed with 1 cup of warm water
- Wave, Curly, Thick or Long Hair — ½ cup of ACV mixed with ¼ of warm water
- Naturally Kinky or Thick Hair — 1 cup of ACV with 3 cups of water
- Chemically straighten or treated hair — 1/2 cup of ACV mixed with 2 cups of warm water
Source : organichealth.co