A Russian doctor, ophthalmologist and surgeon, Vladimir Petrovich Filatov, advised his patients to use a healing mixture based on aloe vera, walnuts, honey and lemons, along with their regular therapy. To his patients’ amazement, the results were astounding.
In 1960s, patients at a Russian Ophthalmology Clinic were advised to use an alternative medicine recipe together with their regular medical treatment in order to improve their vision or prevent further eyesight deterioration by their ophthalmologist and surgeon Vladimir Petrovich Filatov.
Patients who used it experienced highly beneficial effects.
You only need a few ingredients to make this healing mixture:
- 100g aloe juice (Aloe arborescens, you can make it from the leaves of the plant)
- 500g crushed walnut
- 300g honey
- Juice of 3-4 lemons
- First make the aloe juice – cut the larger, lower and middle leaves of aloe, leaving the top of the plant and the upper 3-4 leaves intact.
- Wash the leaves with cooled boiled water, removing the spikes.
- Cut the leaves into small pieces and squeeze the juice through double gauze.
- When you have extracted the aloe juice, mix it with the other ingredients.
Take this mixture three times a day, 1 tablespoon half an hour before meals. Consume it continually until your vision improves.
In addition, this drink is a real vitamin bomb as it strengthens your whole body.
You should know that aloe juice should be avoided in cases of acute renal disease, gastrointestinal disorders, the last trimester of pregnancy, inflammatory processes of female genital organs, cardiovascular diseases, tuberculosis and hemorrhoids.
It is very important that the aloe plant is at least 2-3 years old.
You should also know that Academic Filatov recommended that the leaves aren’t cut immediately after washing, but are kept in the fridge for 10-12 days instead, so that the aloe cells form substances known as ‘biogenic stimulators’, which activate the aloe cells. You should wash the leaves again before preparation.