Joint pain is the worst and typically is felt in the elbows, shoulders, and knees. It’s painful and often, if you’re over the age of 40, you see it as a sign of old age. However, if you’re like 25 or 30 years old and feel that pain, what do you blame then? There might be multiple reasons why you have joint pain that relates to overload on the joints, fractures, rheumatism, trauma, or even arthritis. The goal though is to find a way to get rid of joint pain.
The recipe that you can make right at home can alleviate joint pain even after using it just once. It comes from old time Russian folk medicine and has simple ingredients that almost everyone has and can help a person right after the first application.
- 1 Tablespoon of spicy mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of water
- 1 Tablespoon of fine salt
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- Mix everything together until it has an even consistency.
- Put into an empty canister or box of some sort to be your lifesaver.
Application of the Mixture:
- Spread the grease onto the joint that is in pain. Put a plastic bag over it and tie it with a warm scarf (it’s helpful if it’s made of wool).
- Keep it covered for 1.5 to 2 hours and keep in mind that it’s best to do right before bed so your joints can rest after using the concoction.
- In the morning, wash it off.
- No need to do this just once! You can repeat this process up to 4-5 days in a row if needed.
After the first time of using this ‘fat’ mixture, you will definitely feel the effects after the first use. Repeat the process as needed. The mixture will be usable for a few days after whipping it up but be sure to keep it in the refrigerator.
Wonder How this Works?
The key ingredient is the spicy mustard. Many things can be treated with it and it is made from many herbs. While it is useful as a medicine for joint pain, this can be used for other things. If you get a burn, layer it on thick and the pain will disappear. If you have a headache, apply it to your temples and forehead to get rid of it. If you have a scratchy throat or have a cold, swallow a teaspoon of the spicy mustard.
It truly works wonders!