The medical name of the mouth ulcers is “Aphthous stomatitis”, which means “fiery wound”, describes the person who has them in his oral cavity. These small ulcers cause tremendous pain, and sometimes even impede swallowing of the food.
Ulcers are harmless viral infections that last several days to a week, but sometimes longer if untreated.
Most often help these folk medicines:
1. Salt and water: Mix a pinch of salt with warm water and swirl the liquid in your mouth from the side where the ulcers are. Hold the salt water as long as possible. Repeat frequently during the day.
2. Black tea: Place wraps on the ulcers with tea bags containing tannins. Repeat several times a day.
3. Soak a cotton cloth in Aloe Vera juice and hold it as much as you can, few times a day.
4. Propolis: Pour a few drops of propolis directly on the ulcers, several times a day. After applying the propolis, do not eat or drink anything during the next half hour.
5. Vitamin C, zinc. Increase the doses to increase immunity.