Who ever was impatient with acne when he was young, has some scars to show when older. Well lucky for you, these home remedies for acne scars removal will give your skin a much needed boost. Recent studies have proved that acne is more than just skin deep in teenagers. It is very important not only to get rid of acne but also marks left by it. It leaves a potentially large negative impact on the life of youngsters.
Breathe deeply to reap the best results
Breathing is more than just a natural activity. If you want you cope up with the stress then do breathing exercises such as breathing deeply. You can do this while studying or doing work in your office. This not only focuses your mind but also heals almost all sorts of skin related problems.
Kitchen remedies to easily get rid of acne scars
• Dip a napkin in the mixture of milk and ice cubes and then place this dipped napkin on your skin for sometimes.
• Use the tomato pulp as a face pack to dry off the acne. Keep this pulp on your face for an hour as a valuable solution for acne scars removal.
• Whisk one tablespoon of honey with the egg white. Apply it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water. This natural home remedy for acne scar removal and also prevents blackheads.
• Tomato is a blackhead and oil-reducing agent. It is an astringent too. Avocado is a natural moisturizer and an antiseptic. A pack of mashed tomatoes and avocado works wonders on combination (oily and dry skin) skin.
Both the fruits are rich in vitamin A, C and E and thus help in cleansing and soothing a combination skin. Keep this pack for 20-30 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
• You can also smooth your skin with a pack of tomato and honey. Whisk one tablespoon each of tomato juice and honey and apply it on your skin. Wash it after 15 minutes for healthy glow.
• Tomato can easily fight with excessive oiliness and acne. Blend 2 tablespoon crushed tomato with ½ tablespoon of cucumber juice. Routine application of this home remedy helps you to control all acne-related problems.
• How to shrink those big pores?? Routine application of tomato-lime mixture can easily cure this problem. Whisk a tablespoon of tomato juice and two to four drops of lime juice. Dip a wad of cotton to this mixture and apply it gently on your acne. After 15 minutes wash off your face.
Pages: 1 2