Regardless of the number of red blood cells (RBCs), anemia is normally caused by low hemoglobin levels in the blood as this lowers the blood’s capacity to carry oxygen.
Folk medicine offers a few recipes for increasing hemoglobin levels in the blood.
One of them is this vitamin bomb which is also a healing elixir that not only increases hemoglobin, but also improves your blood count and overall circulation.
Apart from being extremely healthy, this recipe is really delicious.
RECIPE FOR A VITAMIN BOMB:
- 200ml honey
- 200g walnuts
- 200g raisins
- 200ml carrot juice
- 200ml beetroot juice
- 2 lemons
- Wash the lemons.
- Cut them in halves and remove the seeds.
- Blend them unpeeled (remove the peel if treated with chemicals) and put them in a 1l glass jar.
- Add the honey, beetroot and carrot juice. Mix well.
- Add the finely chopped nuts and raisins. Stir well again.
- You’ll get about 1kg tasty and extremely health-beneficial mix.
- Store the glass jar in the fridge.
- Take 1 teaspoon before meals three times a day.
As there are NO side effects to this folk remedy, you can take it as long as you want.
You will see the first positive results after a week or two of consumption.
Source: Healthy Life Vision