This ice cube trick is a method that will make you look younger and full of energy. Other than that, it has the power to make some illness disappear.
The thing about it is that the location of the pressure point is where exactly the head and the neck unite. That point is called Feng Fu in Chinese acupuncture
This is how you do it: lie on your belly (or sit) and place one ice cube (about 2 × 2 cm) at the point of Feng Fu (the hole at the back of the head) and hold it for 20 minutes. Fix the ice cube with a bandage, scarf, etc.
You need to do it regularly(with breaks of 2-3 days) in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before going to bed. You can’t catch a cold with this procedure.
The amazing thing is that, in the beginning you might sense coldness, but after 30-40 seconds you’ll feel heat the point of action. The first few days you will have a feeling of euphoria due to the release of endorphins into the bloodstream.
- Improves sleep;
- Excellent mood and general vitality;
- Excellent work of the digestive tract;
- Say goodbye to colds (ice can be used for elevated temperatures);
- Heals headaches, toothaches, pains in the joints.
Particularly, the effect of ice cubes to the point of Feng Fu helps with the following diseases:
- Respiratory diseases;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Neurological diseases with degenerative changes of the spine;
- Acute, gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections;
- Disorders of the thyroid gland;
- Arthritis, hypertension and hypotension;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition;
- Cellulite (especially in the prevention at an early stage);
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle and endocrine infertility;
- Psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia.
Strictly speaking, treating Feng Fu point does not heal anything, but it keeps physiological balance, rejuvenates the body and gives a strong impulse to life.
Make sure you avoid this method if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, epilepsy or schizophrenia.
In Chinese medicine, the body is seen as an energy system, so through acupuncture and massage you can affect the flow of energy and functional activity of organs.