Healing tincture made of Aspirin- Recipe:
- 10 Aspirin or Andol pills ( 30mg)
- 250ml homemade schnapps or 70% ethanol
- Pulverize the pills and mix them with the schnapps.
- Put the mixture into a glass bottle.
- Let it stay for 2-3 days. Do not filter it.
How to use it:
- Shake well before use.
- Immerse gauze into the schnapps.
- Apply the gauze on the thickened area or on the callus, then wrap your heel with a plastic bag, and finally put a sock on.
- Leave it all night.
- Wash your foot in the morning, rasp it, or rub it with a stone.
- After 10 treatments your feet will be cured and soft.
Bonus: you can use this tincture for treating varicose veins (enlarged veins). You just apply on the skin, with no rubbing or pushing. The pain instantly disappears.
You can use it to treat osteochondrosis as well.