This simple ingredient has multiple beneficial uses. You can apply it on your skin, hair, or nails and make them perfectly beautiful.
How to use it on your hair?
- Apply Vaseline to your hair and scalp to prevent dandruff and protect it from cold weather, dryness and split ends.
How to use it on your skin?
- Put some Vaseline on your skin before applying the perfume in order to last longer.
- Combine Vaseline with sea salt to make a body scrub.
- A simple massage with Vaseline can soften the skin on your elbows, feet, knees and cuticles.
- Mix Vaseline with a small amount of Cool-aid powder too make your own shaded and flavored lip gloss.
- You can make your makeup shinier and long-lasting by applying the gel on your eyebrows before you put on makeup.
- It can soften your eyelashes and make them look longer when you apply the mascara.
- It acts as a perfect makeup remover and skin moisturizer since it does not clog the pores and removes the dirt from the skin completely.
- It can help you easily remove a ring that is stuck on your finger.
- You can make your shoes look brand new by simply cleaning them with a cloth and Vaseline.
- Vaseline can help you put on your favorite earrings. Simply apply some of the gel on the earlobe and the problem will be gone.