Cucumbers are widely used because they are tasty and practical vegetable. They are great addition for salads or you can eat them as they are as they will provide you with refreshing nutrients. You can easily grow them by yourself. They are very helpful for our health and they can do a lot for us in order to feel better.
1. Cucumber with its skin on includes potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K as well as manganese and phosphorus, magnesium, pantothenic Acid and vitamin A. It has low levels of sodium, cholesterol and saturated fat.
2. The cucumbers are great substitute for caffeine, so when you are feeling tired you will provide your body with carbohydrates and vitamin B by simply consuming a cucumber.
3. In order to prevent your bathroom mirror from fogging while having a shower, you should just rub a cucumber on the mirror before taking a shower.
4. You can suppress some garden pests with the help of cucumbers. You should put cucumber slices in an aluminum can. The aluminum and cucumber compounds will react and the pests will be suppressed.
5. You can diminish the cellulite from your body if you scrub cucumber slices on the desired areas. This is helpful thanks to the collagen and the cucumber phytichemicals, which are reacting together and strengthen your skin. It can be helpful against crinkles too.
6. If you are suffering from some headaches and hangovers, the cucumber can be proved as successful. It is very simple, just consume a cucumber before going to bed. The cucumbers are full with electrolytes, Vitamin B and sugar which are very helpful in maintaining balance in the body.
7. If you are feeling hungry, and it is not the time for a meal, you can eat a cucumber because it is low in calories.
8. You can even use cucumber for polishing your shoes. Scrub a cucumber slice on your shoes and thanks to the chemicals included in the cucumber your shoes will be shinier than ever.
9. Out of WD 40? No problem! Slice a cucumber and rub it along the area that you want lubricated.
10. You can ease your stress. Chop one cucumber and add it in a boiling water. The steam that will be released will have a nice effect on you because of the chemicals and minerals contained in the cucumber.
11. In order to get rid of bad breath, you should put a slice of cucumber on your tongue and press it against the roof of your mouth. The phitochemicals will eliminate the bacteria that causes your bad breath.
12. You can use the cucumber for cleaning. Just scrub the cucumber in order to clean some stainless steel, sinks, or faucets. They will glow as new.
13. You can even wipe off pen, crayon and marker writings with cucumber. Just scrub the surface gently with the external part of the cucumber.