Plantar fasciitis (spur or a thorn in the heel) is a painful inflammation of plantar fascia, which extends from the heel of your foot to the toes. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of pain in the toe.
Plantar fasciitis usually causes stab and sharp pain in the first few steps in the morning. After that, the pain is reduced, but it can get worse when standing long periods.
10 Folk Recipes
1. The simplest way of treatment – is to repeatedly tap the heel slowly on the floor, which improves blood circulation and metabolism of calcium. Also, you can gently rub the heel of the carpet with the mechanical act to increase circulation and decompose the heel spur.
2. Grate black radish and place it in cotton sock that you should put on and leave it to work overnight. In the morning, wash your foot in warm water. Already after three nights you will feel significant improvement.
3. Finely grate a carrot and put it in cellophane. Apply it as a coating, fix with a bandage and leave it on overnight. You feel faint tingling, that means that it is acting, so you have to endure. After several of these coatings you will get rid of the heel spur.
4. You can get rid of the heel spur by wrapping your foot in aluminum foil. Place the foil in a sock under the heel. The treatment lasts from 1 to 1.5 months.
5. You can use the following recipe: 4 crushed tablets of Analgin and 4 tablets of Aspirin mix with 100 ml of iodine. Leave the mixture to stand for 24 hours. Apply this mixture on the heel, and also combine the recipe number 1. It will speed up the elimination of the spur.
6. In a canvas bag put salt and heat it in the oven. Place the hot coating of salt on the heel at night, until it cools down. Repeat this for 10 days.
7. In strong pains use wraps of potato. Wash a potato with the peel and grate it, put it on a cotton cloth and apply as a compress on the heel. Over the lining put cellophane to keep the liquid from leaking. Change the wraps frequently. The treatment lasts for 7-8 days.
Second way: put the slices of raw potato in cotton socks and place them under the heel.
8. Put fresh leaves of plantago on a painful heel, turned face up. When the leaves dry out place new, fresh leaves. After 4 days the pain will be reduced significantly.
9. On a leaf of cabbage put 1 teaspoon of honey and apply as a coating on the heel. Leave it on overnight and in the morning wash your foot with warm water. Repeat 3 times.
10. A spoon full of honey, mix in a jar with 50 ml of iodine and teaspoon of sea salt. Mix everything well and apply the mixture on cotton fabric. Place the coating and secure it through cellophane. Leave the coating to act overnight. In the morning walk with this coating for about 15 minutes, and even then remove it. This amount is enough for 5 treatments.
Before you start using folk remedies, consult with your doctor!