Kidneys are one of the most important organs in our body. Kidneys are the organs that help filter waste products from the blood and remove it from the body through the process of excretion of urine. They are also involved in regulating blood pressure, electrolyte balance, and red blood cell production in the body. Kidneys absorb salts and toxins over time, as well as stones. You must discard these deposits otherwise you might experience some serious problem which can cause kidney failure, if not prevented.
This article will teach you on how to cleanse your kidneys naturally.
– A handful of parsley or coriander leaves
Method of preparation:
- Chop the parsley or coriander in large pieces, place them in a bowl and pour the water over them (so it only covers the leaves).
- Boil the parsley/ coriander leaves for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from heat and leave to cool down.
- Strain the resulting mixture and place it in the refrigerator. Drink it cold, one cup a day.
Note: You can also make a tea if you want. The procedure is the same still, it’s just that, you’ll let it boil for about 30 min.
With regular consumption, you will notice that your urine color will change from dark yellow to straw amber. This change is due to the body removing the toxins absorbed by the kidneys.
Aside from drinking parsley tea, you should also remember to drink plenty of waterall throughout the day to maintain the proper function of your kidneys.
Besides parsley, apples, lemons and watermelon are all good kidney cleansers. Olive oil, on the other hand, is claimed to contribute in the process of ejecting kidney stones.
It is recommended to drink this tea twice a month as part of regular detoxification.