When it comes to face masks, it’s important to choose those that offer more benefits for your skin as opposed to immediate results only. This is the case with this mask – it doesn’t only whiten your skin, but it also nourishes it.
The main ingredient is baker’s yeast, which apart from being used in baking, provides numerous benefits for your skin too.
Baker’s Yeast Face Mask
- 20g baker’s yeast
- 2 tsps. lemon juice
- Mix the yeast with lemon juice. Optionally, you can use grapefruit or red currant juice.
- Put the bowl containing the mixture into a bigger bowl with hot water. Keep for 2-3 minutes.
- Clean your face thoroughly before you apply the mask.
- Leave the mask on your face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Pat-dry your face and apply some moisturizer.
Although it provides numerous health benefits, this face mask should be used no more than once or twice a month!