Clean, radiant skin is every woman’s dream. But, instead of chemical-laden facial cleaners that the market is overloaded with, here we recommend an amazing all-natural recipe of only two ingredients – coconut oil and baking soda.
If you use this natural face cleaner regularly, you can easily get rid of many cosmetic issues, such as acne, scars and redness. Plus, it does wonders as skin exfoliator too because it effectively removes deasd skin cells, excess sebum and debris.
Moreover, this highly beneficial combination deep cleans pores, thus reducing and preventing the appearance of acne and blackheads.
The effectiveness of this recipe is due to the powerful ingredients it combines. For one thing, baking soda is an amphoteric compound, meaning it can maintain normal skin pH levels and prevent acne breakout.
On the other hand, coconut oil packs amazing antibacterial, healing and moisturizing properties. It is extremely beneficial for improving skin health.
- 2 tsps. extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp. baking soda (aluminum-free)
- Blend the ingredients in a small bowl to create a paste-like mixture.
- Apply the paste to your face rubbing it in gently.
- Let it act for around 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water massaging your face at the same time.
- As coconut oil will deep-hydrate your skin, you don’t need to use a moisturizer afterwards.