4. Potato Juice to Remove Stretch Marks
This is one of the fastest andcheapest home remedies for stretch marks. Potato is a super food due to its many components like essential fatty acids and a variety of phytochemicals, like polyphenols and carotenoids. It is also full of minerals and vitamins including magnesium, VitaminC, B-complex, phosphorus,potassium, zinc and calcium. Because a potato is capable of stimulating elastin and collagen synthesis, it can effectively fade away your stretch marks and restore your skin cells.
• 1 medium sized potato
• Lukewarm water enough to wash off
• Cut the potato into thick sized slices.
• Rub it gently over your stretch marks with a slice. Ensure to apply its juice all over your marks.
• Leave it on to do its magic for 5-10 minutes.
• Wash it off with lukewarm water.
5. Aloe Vera to Remove Stretch Marks
Very popular now among the fans of home remedies are the benefits of aloe vera. This herb contains collagen which excellently and very successfully repairs human skin. Use, as many times as you need, the fresh aloe gel taken from the leaves instead of using store bought gel.
• Aloe vera leaf
• Dethorn the aloe vera leaf and remove its outer skin.
• Take out the sticky gel from the inside of the leaf.
• Apply this fresh aloe gel gently on your stretch marks.
• Now leave it and forget about it for two hours.
• After couple of hours wash it off with water.
6. Alfalfa to remove Stretch Marks
Rich in vitamins K and E,amino acids, this herbis used by many, to fade the marks away. As they are said to be great skin toners you may also give it a try.
• 1 teaspoon ofAlfalfa powder
• Few drops of chamomile oil, enough to make paste
• Mix chamomile oil with alfalfa powder and mix well.
• Apply the paste to your stretch marks.
• Leave it applied for 15 minutes.
• Wash it off with water.
• Do this three times a day.