Well nothing beats a homemade spa, right? Imagine the relaxation of professional spa centers in the comfort of your own home. That’s exactly what we will show you how to do today!
The DIY detox bath
- Handful of Epsom salts
- 1/2 C of Baking soda
- 10 drops of Essential oil
Some essential oils to use:
Lavender – Calming and relaxing
Grapefruit – Uplifting
Peppermint – Fatigue
Cedar wood – Depression
Chamomile & Rosemary – Headache
- Add ingredients while drawing your hot bath.
- Relax and soak for 15-20 minutes so your body can sweat, detox and absorb all of the nutrients.
- Rinse off with a cool shower.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water before, during and after your bath to aid in the detoxification process.
Source : http://livingtraditionally.com/