Proper digestion and nutrient absorption greatly depend on beneficial gut bacteria, which is why probiotics positively affect your health. Health complications occur when these gut bacteria get out of balance as a result of improper diet, some medications, stress, contact with infected sources, etc.
There’s also some amount of yeast in the body, which when in normal limits poses no health threat. But, when it starts to grow out of limits, it affects overall health, including fertility in women.
Yeast thrives on carbohydrates and it can convert sugar into alcohol in the body. That’s why yeast proliferation gives symptoms like brain fog, lightheadedness, and nausea.
The treatment of yeast and parasites in the body includes the following steps. First, they have to be eliminated or flushed out of the body. In the end, the body self-regeneration process must be supported with healthy diet.
Where and how do you get parasites?
The main culprit of parasitic infections is poor hygiene.
- Germ-infected food and water
- Poor personal hygiene
- Food, water and environment when travelling
- Sexual intercourse
A weakened immune system makes the perfect environment for the growth of parasites. Plus, heavy consumption of carbohydrates, refined sugars, alcohol, heavy metals, and other toxins also contribute to the condition. Coffee, wheat, dairy and tap water make your body a favorable environment for parasites.
How to tell if you have yeast or parasites
The list of symptoms is long and includes the following:
- Weakened immunity
- Itching in the rectal area, especially at night
- Frequent vaginal yeast infection
- Sores on the lips or inside the mouth
- Chronic fatigue
- Difficulty sleeping and waking up
- Toe fungus or athletes foot
- Bloating and gas
- Food sensitivity
- Sensitivity to the smell of strong perfumes or cigarette smoke
- Rashes or itching around genitals in men or women
- Frequent bladder infections
- Food cravings, especially for sweet or starchy foods
- Intestinal cramps
- Psoriasis or eczema
- History of antibiotic use
- History of steroid use including inhalant or asthma medication
- History of contraceptive use
- Brain fog or mental fuzziness
- Irregular menstrual cycles including irregular periods, heavy bleeding, cramps, PMS, or anovulation
- Anxiety or depression
- Floaters or spots in the eyes
- Muscle or joint pain
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Previous or current addiction to cigarettes
- Ingestion of fluoride or fluoridated water
- History of high carbohydrate intake
People suffering from these conditions are easily susceptible to yeast and parasites:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Chronic fatigue
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Kidney stones
- Crohn’s disease
- Eczema and psoriasis
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Digestive problems
Pages: 1 2