The Soursop is a tree that is green throughout the whole year, with flowers and is native to the tropical regions of the world. It also contains a prickly, longgreen fruit which believe it or not kills cancer up to 10,000 times more effectively than the strongest chemotherapy drugs, and the best part is without the terrible side effects. Graviola contains cytotoxic compounds that despite destroying cancer cells with ‘lethal precision’, they leave healthy cells unharmed.
You won’t believe this but, the source of this information comes from one of America’s largest drug manufacturers, the result of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970’s. What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind blowing…Extracts from the tree were shown to:
* Effectively kill and target malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including prostate,colon, pancreatic,breast, and lung cancer.
* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than the commonly used chemotherapeutic drug,Adriamycin!
* Even more, it does not harm healthy cells! Unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells.
Tthe journal Nutrition and Cancer, revealed highly promising research on breast cancer and graviola,in 2011.Researchers found that graviola fruit extract (GFE) suppressed the cancer-causing gene or oncogene expression in the cell and animal models of breast cancer. The epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) or oncogene is ideal target for therapy, because it iscommonly over-expressed in breast cancer.
According to the researchers
“A a 5week dietary treatment of GFE (200 mg/kg diet) significantly reduced the protein expression of p-EGFR, EGFRand p-ERK in MDA-MB-468 [breast cancer] tumors by 32.5%, 54%and56% respectively. Overall, dietary GFE inhibited tumor growth, as measured by wet weight, by 32% (P < 0.01).”
The study authors concluded
“These data showed that dietary GFE induced significant growth inhibition of MDA-MB-468 cells in vivo and in vitro through a mechanism involving the ERK/EGFR signaling pathway, suggesting that GFE may have a protective effect for women against EGFR–overexpressing BC [breast cancer].”
Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to achieve the following:
* Attack cancer effectively and safely with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme weight loss, hair loss and nausea.
* Avoid deadly infections and protect your immune system.
* Feel healthier and stronger throughout the length of the treatment.
* Increase the level of your energy.