Heal your feet and offer them the care they deserve in a simple and easy way with the help of products that you already have in your home.
- Fungal infections can be quite unpleasant. Soak your feet in mouthwash for 30 minutes on daily basis to treat your fungal infection. Mouthwash contains ingredients such as alcohol which is beneficial against fungal infections.
- Fungal infections on the hands can be effectively treated by simply soaking your hands in mouthwash.
- Garlic is the best natural remedy for Athlete`s foot. Place a little bit of garlic between your toes and allow it to act for 24 hours.
- Onions can help you with foot corns. Cut a thick slice of onion and dip it in vinegar. Then, place it on the lower part of your foot and put on a sock. Repeat the procedure until the corn softens and becomes easily removable.
- Bunions can be effectively removed with the help of chili sauce. Apply some chili sauce and Vaseline on the bunion and cover the area with gauze. Chili peppers contain capsaicin which has the ability to relieve pain and reduce swelling.
- Pain and discomfort caused by bunions can be relieved with the help of salt. Salt is rich in magnesium sulfate which reduces inflammation and pain.
- Blisters can be cured with antiperspirant. It may be painful at first, but the antiperspirant will dry the affected area and speed up the healing process.
- If you want to heal your gout, avoid sugar as much as possible. According to a recent study, sugar is closely related to gout. Also, it is recommended to consume more strawberries and cherries sine they have powerful anti-inflammatory properties.