With the summer is very closely to tied good fun, good company, and good wine. But we will not talk about wines, but about sangria – to many people favorite summer drink that originates from Spain, which will refresh you, feed you, and cheer. Here is a recipe for the finest Sangria that you have ever tried.
- 2 liters of red wine
- 300 – 500 grams of sugar (optional)
- 1 liter of orange juice
- 1 liter of mineral water
- 1-2 bottles pear schnapps
- 1-2 bottles of vodka
- 1 small bottle of Rum
- Seasonal fruit: pears, peaches, apples, grapes, oranges
- In a large pot, combine the sugar, wine, rum, vodka, pear and fruit and let it sit for a few hours
- Add orange juice and mineral water, and all good Stir and let sit in a cool place, and stir every half hour.
- Serve chilled in tall glasses with a spoon for fruit
- The fruit is a long-standing in alcohol Sangria will be tastier
- Instead of plain rum you can use white rum (Bacardi)
- The amount of fruit depends on your preferences
- The Sangria can add ice cubes and squeeze a little lemon