Many people are eating the same foods every day. Some of them are eating pineapple, some of them are eating banana, but they can’t get everything they need from their fruit consumption.
You should grate up your pineapple and combine it with other fruits.
That is synergy, where you don’t just get more variety of nutrients by consuming more fruits. These nutrients will work together in order to generate more efficient health benefits than any single fruit alone.
The following fruit salad is very simple to be made. You will need some fruits, honey and a lime.
Rainbow Fruit Salad with Honey and Lime
- 2 bananas- ripe
- 1 lb of diced pineapple
- 12 oz of blueberries
- 6 oz of blackberries
- 1 lb of sliced strawberries
- 4 mandarin oranges, peel and section
- 4 peeled and sliced kiwis
Honey Lime Dressing
- ¼ cup of natural honey
- 2 tsp natural lime zest
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Make a mixture from the fruits in a bow
- Mix the honey, lime juice and lime zest in other bowl and whisk it well.
- Apply the Honey lime dressing over the fruits until they are covered.