A flat belly is something most of long for, and to be honest, it can be quite challenging. Many will agree that a disciplined approach consisting of a balanced diet and regular workout is the key, but tight schedules leave many unable to keep up with such demanding routines.
Luckily, there’s one exercise that all fitness instructors agree is the best and most efficient way to get a flat belly without having to stick adamantly to a strict diet. Plus, it only takes a minute of your time and you can do it anywhere, even at work.
Stomach vacuum is the latest fitness trend that results in a flat, toned abdomen in a matter of weeks and consists of exhaling all the air from your lungs and “sucking in” your stomach as much as you can for about 10 seconds.
You may think of it as easy and useless, but once you start doing it every day you will soon notice how your waistline gradually reduces in size.
- Put your knees and hands on the floor, or stand with your hands on a table. Make sure your back stays curved to ease the vacuum.
- Exhale all the air from your lungs, squeezing your diaphragm.
- Suck your belly in, expanding your lungs as if you were breathing, but don’t inhale. Using your diaphragm, suck in your belly very tight. Feel your stomach getting closer to your spine.
- Hold like this for about 10 seconds.
- Release and take a few deep breaths.
- Repeat the exercise several times.
For article sources click here