Made from fermented apples, and rich in pectin and essential minerals, apple cider vinegar is highly valued for its medicinal properties. It’s used in many folk remedies for treatment of various health issues, including teeth whitening.
Why is apple cider vinegar beneficial for teeth whitening?
First of all, apple cider vinegar is a powerful cleaning agent, which helps maintain the acidic pH value. It’s highly beneficial for removing stains and whitening your teeth as well as for treating gum disease caused by mouth bacteria.
How to whiten your teeth using apple cider vinegar
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with water in a ratio of half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water.
- Store in a small glass bottle.
- Mouth pull in the morning.
- Brush your teeth as normal afterwards.
- Do this regularly to remove stains on your teeth and whiten them at the same time.
- Always shake the bottle before use as the essential ingredients fall at the bottom.
- Never forget to dilute the vinegar as its acidity may damage your teeth enamel.
- Don’t use this treatment too often, at least no more than once a day in order to protect your enamel.