Poor circulation is a common health issue affecting both men and women. Although it can be quite dangerous, most people disregard the problem as something insignificant. If left untreated, poor blood circulation can put your health at serious risk.
For one thing, poor circulation can lead to fat deposits on arterial walls, which further hampers proper blood flow. If treated early, this condition can be successfully cured. It often requires some lifestyle changes or medications, but in more severe cases, surgery is also an option.
The main symptoms of poor circulation include tingling, numbness, throbbing or stinging pain in the limbs, pain and muscle cramps, as well as cold hands and feet.
Here we recommend an extremely effective folk remedy that has been used for centuries to improve blood circulation.
- 1,5kg homemade brandy of 50-60o
- 40 sage leaves
- 250gr honey
- 4 lemons (washed and chopped)
- Mix all the ingredients and place in a glass jar.
- Leave the jar at room temperature for two weeks.
- Shake the jar every day to ensure the ingredients blend well.
- After two weeks, strain the liquid and take 15 drops of it one hour before meals three times a day.