This ancient recipe found in a monastery in Tibet is highly beneficial for the treatment of numerous diseases. However, it’s extremely strong, so it’s only recommended for use once in 5 years. Another great thing about it is that garlic, the main ingredient in this recipe, will be completely undiscernible.
Garlic is the basis of this folk remedy due to its powerful antiseptic and antiviral properties.
- 350g garlic
- 200ml 95% alcohol or rum (in case you’re using alcohol, make sure it doesn’t contain methanol or benzalkonium chloride).
- Peel and mash the garlic.
- Mix it with alcohol and pour it into a sterilized glass bottle.
- After 10 days strain the liquid.
- Put the liquid back into the bottle.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- This mixture will suffice for about 12 days.
- Take a glass of water with several drops of this remedy before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Be cautious to use one drop before breakfast, before lunch, and two and three before dinner.
This drink is extremely powerful and helps in treatment of atherosclerosis, lung disease, impotence, sinusitis, high blood pressure, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, and hemorrhoids. Plus, it’s highly efficient in promoting weight loss, improving vision and hearing, as well as stimulating metabolism.