One website founder claims that her neighbor is 57 but has feet like twenty year old girl and you can read the recipe below.
At first cracked heels are more an esthetic problem but as the cracks become deeper bacteria goes into the cracks and they can become infected and quite painful. To avoid this you need to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
Thick, dead skin on the heels appears due to excess dead skin and can cause reduced blood flow and elasticity. Pumice stone can help and it is usually used after bathing or showering when the skin becomes softer. Sharp objects for removing dead skin should be avoided because you may remove too much skin which can cause infection.
Feet need to be treated appropriately after removing the dead skin. In order to do this you can prepare at home numerous natural remedies and also you can use some creams as moisturizers. Coconut oil is a very good option. Apply it with circular movements and wait for a while before rinsing it.
You can also prepare a foot bath with rosemary, olive oil or lime blossom which will improve circulation. Do not forget, cracked heels can result in numerous problems. If you want to have healthy and soft feet you need to nourish your foot skin regularly.
Blisters or blistering
The skin becomes rough and thick due to prolonged cracking, irritation and pressure and then blisters may appear. They usually appear on places where the pressure is increased as on or below the toes.
Typically corns have irregular shape and can be gray, white or yellow. They usually appear on areas under greater pressure like on the big toe or little toe. Soft corns appear between your fingers because the skin there is softer.
Try this recipe as it will surely help with calluses, cracks and corns.
- 10 tablets of aspirin or Adol (300 mg)
- 250 ml brandy or 70% rubbing alcohol
Grind 10 tablets of aspirin or Adol (300 mg) to powder.
Mix the powder with 250 ml of brandy (or 70% rubbing alcohol) and keep it for 1-2 days.
- Every night shake the tincture and after 1-2 days take gauze and soak it in the mixture.
- Place the gauze on the heel (calluses, foot), wrap it with a nylon bag and then put on your socks.
- In the morning wash the foot with warm water, wipe it with towel and then apply glycerin or some cream.
- After 10 treatments your heels will be soft without traces of thick and rough skin.
- After using heel brush or pumice stone, clean the foot and then apply the cream.
- You can also apply this mixture on painful areas due to varicose veins. The treatment is simple. Massage the painful places with this mixture and the pain will be gone soon.
- Osteochondrosis can be treated with this mixture as well. You just need to massage the painful spots.