The main ingredient in coconut oil is lauric acid, which has potent antiviral and antibacterial activity, protecting against many diseases. The only other source of lauric acid is breast milk, and it is known that milk builds the immune system of a newborn.
In the past few years one oil became increasingly popular among people who study the impact of food on the health of the entire organism.
It is coconut oil. This oil is a common food in traditional medicine among Asian and Pacific population.
Coconut oil has so much nutritional value and medicinal actions that should be used in every household.
However, due to strong political and pharmaceutical lobbies this oil until recently did not receive the deserved attention.
The main ingredient in coconut oil is lauric acid, which has potent antiviral and antibacterial activity protecting us against many diseases.
The only other source of lauric acid is breast milk, and it is known that milk builds the immune system of a newborn, it is clear about how important this food is.
The second ingredient in coconut oil is caprylic acid, which stimulates the development of “good” bacteria, in particular lactic acid bacteria. Caprylic acid has a positive effect on the treatment of Candida and destroys parasites in the digestive tract.
The advantages of coconut oil before other oils are medium chain fatty acid, which is easily digested and absorbed in the human body, and does not burden the digestive system. These fatty acids do not compromise the blood, but go directly to the liver where they are converted into energy.
Many fitness experts recommend this oil with weight loss. It is also used to massage the joints. And since it has anti-inflammatory properties, may relieve gout, arthritis, rheumatism, joint pain and swelling. It has antiviral properties, because you can use it with fungal and viral warts. Massaging the scalp with coconut oil promotes better hair growth. Coconut oil is also used for detoxification because it blocks harmful impact of toxic substances.
We have here a few suggestions on how to use coconut oil in daily care:
1. Body lotion – rub coconut oil into damp skin after taking a shower or a smaller amount, add in your favorite body lotion.
2. SpaTeen – spread coconut oil on your face and gently wipe with a cotton pad. If necessary, repeat the process.
3. Highlighter – after applying makeup and blush, apply a small amount of oil to the tops of the cheekbones to give your face a special glow.
4. Treatment for dry feet – mix the coconut oil with sea salt and rub the rough skin on heels. Also, before bedtime grease the coconut oil and slip cotton socks and leave it overnight.
5. Against stretch marks – lubricate areas affected by stretch marks several times a day with coconut oil. Great acting and preventive.
6. Help with burns – sunburn or other minor burns can be treated with.
7. Body Scrub – mix the oil with sea salt, sugar or corn grits (Optional), and once a week rub the whole body with the mixture.
8. Hair Mask – apply coconut oil on your hair and leave it for at least half an hour or preferably overnight.
It is worth noting that coconut oil is extremely resistant to high temperatures and therefore can freely used when frying food.