Buying a new pair of shoes can be very exciting. But, breaking them in can be a real pain. Plus, they soon become stinky and covered in scratches so they are no longer fit to be seen in public.
However, there are some tips which can make your shoes look perfect in no time.
- Restore whiteness by rubbing toothpaste on your old shoes.
Apart from your teeth, it can also whiten your shoes.
- Clean leather with rubbing alcohol.
You`ll be surprised of how dirty they were.
- Freshen up your sneakers with baking soda.
They will smell like you have just taken them out of the store.
- Use a nail file to banish scratches
They will instantly disappear.
- Soak in vinegar solution to get rid of bad smells.
A long soak in a mixture of water and vinegar can do miracles.
- Shine patent leather with petroleum jelly.
They will shine like diamonds.
- Use cornmeal to absorb suede stains.
It will make water stains vanish in no time.
- Use a hair dryer to stretch out new shoes.
Put on some wooly socks and dry your shoes with hair dryer to help form the leather to your feet.
- Loosen too-tight shoes in the freezer.
Fill plastic bags with water and put them in your shoes. They will expand in the freezer and stretch your shoes to the desired size.
- Rub sandpaper on soles.
Slipping and falling will stay in the past.
- Gel deodorant helps prevent blisters.
It will protect you from blisters and will make them smell nice,
- Wearing heels? Tape your toes together.
It can effectively prevent foot pain.
- Waterproof canvas shoes with beeswax.
It works amazingly.
- Soak feet in tea to smooth blisters.
The anti-inflammatory effects of tea can also be beneficial for soothing blisters.
If you have problems with wearing high heels tips 12 can definitely be your solution.