Man Bites Into KFC Chicken, Turns Out It’s Actually A Lung!!!

by frosi 2 views0

Marc Nichols went into KFC to buy a regular chicken meal but it seems that he got more than what he bargained for. He ordered chicken breast, but just after the first bite he knew that there was something off with his meal. Once he took a bite he saw the gray, brain like tissue which turned out to be a chicken lung.Man Bites Into KFC Chicken

The man who got this unpleasant surprise stopped at KFC Labrador for a quick lunch and decided to order the 3 piece box, consisted of 2 wings and a piece of chicken breast for $12.50. He never suspected what was actually in the box until he took the first bite off the breast and looked at the piece of meat. Disgusted by the sight he spat the chunk of food and complained to the staff, who advised him to call customer service. The KFC spokesperson told him that it was probably a piece of chicken lung or kidney, which due to error was not removed in food preparation. He wasn’t even offered a refund or a replacement meal.

KFC have got to get their act together, because complaints such as this are flying from all around the globe, especially during this last month. In New Zealand a customer found fly egg in her KFC popcorn chicken just last month.

In addition, in Wellingborough, England, another woman discovered that her KFC chicken meal was full of raw guts and uncooked intestines. She saw some purple spots and pulled it apart, to discover that uncooked entrails and raw giblets have been left inside the meat.

Mark is shocked from this incident and stated that he will never go back to KFC again. He warns other people to be careful with their meals as well because it may happen to them as well. It turns out that when you eat junk food you really get JUNK!

It’s not uncommon for offal to find its way into your meal, even though it’s usually removed in the process of preparation, it can still happen from time to time, the KFC spokesman said after the incident in Australia. He also added that these remains aren’t a health hazard and are completely safe for its customers. It may be safe but it sure is disgusting, even though we’re not entirely sure how larvae and uncooked intestines are safe for us?