Liquid diet is very effective for quick weight loss. The maximum length for this diet is two weeks and you can lose up to 22-33 pounds.
- 9:00 am mug of soup oats
- 10:00 am one cup of vegetable broth (bouillon: clear soup drained)
- 11:00 am cup of boiled warm water
- 12:00 am cup of fruit juice diluted with water (half juice and half water)
- 1:00 pm cup of boiled warm water
- 2:00 pm cup of milk
- 3:00 pm cup of weak herbal tea without sugar
- 4:00 pm cup of meat broth without salt
- 5:00 pm cup of boiled warm water
- 6:00 pm cup of boiled warm water
- 7:00 pm cup of fruit juice diluted with water (half and half)
- 8:00 pm cup of boiled warm water
- 9:00 pm cup of kefir (choose the one with less than 2 % fat)
Three days after the liquid diet you should eat:
- First day : You can eat only small portions of cooked vegetables.
- Second day : A bowl of boiled vegetables; add the porridge of boiled vegetables and a piece of bread, and for dinner – raw carrots and cabbage.
- Third Day : Eat what you want, except for fatty foods and bread.
When you add the bread in your daily menu should not be more than two slices.
This diet, which quickly leads to a large loss of weight, is not too much effective for long lasting good health. More specifically, it is not particularly useful if you over do it.