You must had stuffy nose at some point in life! This is because of Sinus infection or cold. When sinus cavity is inflamed by virus or bacteria, it cause the nasal to swell, and blockage of nose make it hard to breath. It takes around a week or two to clear nasal, but if you want to get rid of it as soon as possible then use instruction mention below.
Clear sinuses in just 20 seconds
- First you need to push the tongue upwards, against top of mouth.
- Put your thumb in between eyebrows
- Press your thumb, apply pressure for 20 seconds. Make sure to put enough pressure
- This will clear your sinus within a minute by draining out all the congestion instantly.
Why it will work for you?
You may not know, but there is a bone called as vomer, it’s side by side with nasal passage. If you press between eye brows, you will force this bone to move back and forth, and by doing this you will loosen up any sinuses you had.
Some more remedies for Nasal Congestion
If above technique doesn’t work then here are few more that’ll work for sure.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: If you’ll consume vinegar regularly, your sinuses will last not more than 4 days. The amount you should take should be between 1 – 2 spoons per day.
- Turmeric: It has curcumin which has anti-inflammatory properties. You can sprinkle this on your food and treat any inflammation you have.
- Nasal Saline Rinse: It may feel uncomfortable to some people but it’s an effective method. Just mix salt in warm water and rinse to force out nasal congestion.
- Oregano Oil: If you have sinus problem, this is one of the best solution for it. This oil is difficult to get but in case you come across, you must try it to clean nasal congestion.
- Steam: If nothing works then inhale steam to clear your nasal passage. Steam up water and hold your nose near it to get enough steam to get rid of nasal congestion.