We’re going to share with you the best way to speed up your metabolism and improve your digestion with just a few ingredients you already have at home. Try these out and tell us what you think:
- Olive oil and lemon –Mix one teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Drink the mixture in the morning before breakfast or a few hours after you’ve eaten.
- Lukewarm water and lemon – Drink a glass of lukewarm water and squeeze the juice from one lemon in it. Drink the lemon infused water in the morning on an empty stomach. Even if you don’t have any digestive issues you can drink this mix for prevention and improve your digestive function.
- Baking soda and lukewarm water – Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it every morning. This miraculous potion has been used as a treatment for bad digestion for generations. But you must know that you can only benefit from the pharmaceutical soda without aluminum which is generally found in pharmacies.
Note: If you suffer from stomach ulcers you shouldn’t take any of the natural remedies we listed above.
If you want to improve your metabolism and speed up digestion you should consume the following foods:
- Fiber rich fruit and vegetables (broccoli, oranges, carrots, beans)
- Whole-wheats (oats, brown rice, barley)
- Probiotic products
- Lots of water
Always try to exercise in moderation. It doesn’t have to be nothing special, it can be a 15 minute walk with your dog, but you need to be active at least once a day.