Noting that the production of cannabis oil which Canadian Rick Simpson cured his cancer with is conducted by more than 5,000 people, but due to the chemical reactions this is a dangerous business, so we give you his complete recipe.
Self-taught doctor and one of the greatest fighters for the legalization of cannabis for medical purposes, Rick Simpson discovered the recipe.
The idea was to feel free to share a recipe for oil from cannabis with people around the world, which according to his testimony, cured the most serious form of skin cancer with which he faced for eleven and a half years.
According to Simpson this oil can cure diabetes, arteriosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, asthma, psoriasis…
The recipe is as follows:
1. Place a fully dried plant material in a plastic container.
2. Absorb the material with a solvent. You can use various solvents. Personally, I use pure oil in a bucket of 170l which costs about 400 dollars. You can use the 99-percent isopropyl alcohol, which can be found in local pharmacies. Alcohol absorbs more chlorophyll from the plant material than naphtha. This gives the oils the darker color. If the process is done properly, the oil will not be in the rest of the solvent, or it will be very little. It will take approximately 8 liters of the solvent to separate the half kilograms -THC from the plant material.
3. Crush the plant material using a clean wooden stick or a similar tool.
4. The plant material must be completely submerged. Knead it with a stick. While doing this, the THC is separated from the plant material in a solvent.
5. Do all this for about 3 minutes.
6. Pour the mixture oil / solvent-free plant material into another container. You have just about 80% of THC from the plant material.
7. Second wash – again add the solvent to the plant material and knead it for another 3 minutes to remove the remaining 20% THC.
8. Pour mixture of oil / solvent into the bowl containing the first mix that you have previously made.
9. Take the plant material from which you just extract THC.
10. Strain the mixture of oil / solvent through a coffee strainer into a clean container.
11. Evaporate the solvent with boiling.
12. Add the mixture into the pan to 3/4 of the volume. Be sure that you are in a well-ventilated room and turn on the fan. The vapors are highly flammable. Be sure to stay away from heating elements, which may cause a fire.
13. Turn the heat to very warm.
14. Add the mixture into the bowl as the level goes down until all the mixture is in the vessel.
15. When all the solution almost evaporates, add a few drops of water to the mixture. The amount of water to be added depends on how much material you had at the beginning. If you produce oil from a pound of good plant material, I usually add about 10 drops of water.
16. When there is around 25mm of the oil mixture / solution left in the pan, put the gloves and gently swirl the pan (to mix the solution).
17. Rotate the container until the solution evaporates. A few drops of water help the rest of the evaporation of the solution and protect the oil somewhat from too much heating. The oil temperature should never exceed 140 Celsius.
18. Wear gloves and remove the oil from the bowl.
19. Gently pour the oil into a small stainless steel bowl.
20. Place this container in a dehydrator or a device that gently warms. It can take several hours but the water and the solution will evaporate from the oil. When there is no longer any activity on the surface of the oil, the drug is ready for use.
21. Pour the hot oil in a bottle, or as in the video – in a plastic syringe.
When the oil is cool, it becomes as thick ointment. Some strains will produce very thick oil and you may have trouble squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water for a few minutes before use.
Watch the video here:
Don’t forget to share your experiences and thoughts in the comment section below!