Do you suffer from headaches, digestive disturbances, insomnia and anxiety? You can solve them in minutes with the touch of a point.
Stress is all around us in this modern age. It surrounds us every day and many of us are affected. Stress has many physical symptoms such as headaches, lack of energy, a decline in immunity and even digestive problems.
Acupressure shows how the human body has certain stress points which stimulate the body to relax and to relieve the stress.
One of them is Shen Men, which when translated means “Gate of Heaven”. Pressing the anti – stress point you can significantly reduce stress, increase energy and strengthen the immunity, and reduce the pain. It is located in the inner part of the upper ear shell, and with small friction it is easily activated.
- Press this point with an ear swab and start massaging gently.
- Breathe deeply and listen to your respiration.
- While inhaling look left, and during exhaling look right, but without moving the head.
- Gradually you will feel your body relaxing, and the symptoms of stress reducing.
- You can massage the point of the ear with the tip of your fingers.
- Massage the point whenever you feel that you are under a lot of stress.
- This process can be repeated every day before going to bed.