Are you tired of paying expensive dental bills often without positive results? The video below will show you how to heal cavities in completely natural way.
People are starting to be aware that when they give their body what it needs, the body will be able to defeat some health problems by itself. One of those aliments is dental cavity.
The Executed Lies About tooth Decay
The American Dental Association found that the reason why we have tooth decay is the following:
“[Tooth decay] occurs when foods containing carbohydrates (sugars and starches) such as milk, pop, raisins, cakes or candy are frequently left on the teeth. Bacteria that live in the mouth thrive on these foods, producing acids as a result. Over a period of time, these acids destroy tooth enamel, resulting in tooth decay.”
But there is something wrong with this hypothesis, including:
There are many individuals who do not brush or floss their teeth regularly but do not have problems with tooth decay. It is proven that microorganisms don’t like processed sugars or flour.
Microbes like vegetables, milk, fish, meat and fruit which are not usually the main cause for tooth decay. So if the tooth decay is not caused by the above mentioned reasons, then the question now is what is the real reason?
What really causes it?
Dr. Weston Price and other dental colleagues found out that the tooth decay is caused by three main factors:
- Insufficient mineral intake.
- Insufficient fat-solvent vitamins (A, D, E, and K) intake.
- Dietary supplements which are not quickly bioavailable and your intestinal tract is not able to retain them properly. The phytic acid generally influences this component.
If you continuously consume food low in minerals and vitamins which contains high levels of phytates (from grains, seeds, nuts, and vegetables), the amount of calcium and phosphorus is reduced and because of this the body pulls them from the bones and teeth. This results in tooth decay.
With this, it is proven that not only sugar causes tooth decay, but the lack of calcium and phosphorus is also a major reason.
Foods that can help in healing cavities and tooth decay are:
To maintain proper levels of calcium and phosphorus in our blood we should consume healthy food which is rich in minerals and vitamins that will make our teeth healthier.
Try consuming these foods:
- Coconut oil, grass-fed organic dairy, seafood, grass-fed meat and bone broths.
- Naturally cooked vegetables (soups with bone broth are recommended).
- Organ meat, like liver for example.
- Avoid food which contains phytic acid, such as grains, nuts, beans and seeds, as well as processed food loaded with flour and sugar which affect the balance of the blood sugar.
Consider the following supplements:
- Fermented cold liver oil – rich in fat soluble vitamins A, D and K.
- Magnesium – needed so the calcium and phosphorous could be bound successfully.
- Gelatin – If you don’t have enough time to prepare bone broth, this is a great solution as it is perfect for gums and metabolism.
Now, try and have a great smile again!