Most people who smoke eventually suffer from cough which could be mild or serious. This is the most common side effect of smoking. If you have this condition, no matter how mild or severe, this recipe will certainly be of help.
Maybe you have tried unsuccessfully to quit smoking and the cough has been getting worse. You can at least reduce the cough by using this recipe consistently. The ingredients are water, curcuma, brown sugar, curcuma, and yellow onion.
- 400 grams of onion
- 1 Littre of water
- 400 grams of brown sugar
- 2 spoons of curcuma
- a small amount of peeled ginger root
- Mix the brown sugar with water in a bowl
- Chop the cleaned onions and add it to the bowl
- Then add cleaned curcuma and ginger root
- Put the bowl containing everything in a water to boil
- Reduce the temperature immediately it starts boiling and keep heating until half of the mixture evaporates.
- Take the mixture from the stove and leave it for a while before pouring it in a jar.
- Leave it for two hours and then safely store it in a fridge.
Take 2 spoonfuls every morning before meal. Alternatively you can take it at night, 2 hours after your dinner.