It’s a tradition in Japan to drink water first thing in the morning and most of the people there are doing this every day. We on the other hand, aren’t used to it but according to a number of studies we should start doing it as well since it’s proven to be very health beneficial. Drinking water on an empty stomach can help in the treatment of headaches, body aches, heart problems, accelerated heartbeat, epilepsy, elevated cholesterol levels, bronchitis, asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urinary tract problems, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, diabetes, constipation, eye diseases, diseases of the uterus, menstrual disorders, ear infections, and nose and throat problems.
Method of treatment:
- As soon as you wake up in the morning before you brush your teeth, drink 4 times per 160ml (640 ml) of water.
- Wash your teeth, but don’t eat or drink anything in the next 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes you can normally eat and drink.
- After breakfast, lunch and dinner don’t eat or drink anything for two hours.
- If you’re a senior or sick and unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach, you can start with drinking as much water you can, and gradually increase the amount until you reach the required 640ml .
- This treatment will help you with a number of different diseases, and those you’re healthy it will provide you an energy boost throughout the entire day.
How many days are required for this treatment?
- High blood pressure – 30 days
- For gastritis – 10 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
- For constipation – 10 days
- TB – 90 days
Ideally, this method of drinking water on an empty stomach should be applied throughout life. So we can be healthy and full of energy.
Note: If you suffer from arthritis, this method of treatment can only last three days in the first week, then have a week of pause and re-start applying it daily. This treatment has no side effects except that you will often go to the bathroom. So drink water and stay active.