Effective Home Remedies For Corns
Jan 19, 2015 /
By : Admin / Category : Health
Your ads will be inserted here by
Easy Plugin for AdSense.
Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.
- Make a paste using water and chalk powder. Apply this paste gently over the affected area. This would be very effective in treating the corns.
- Make a juice from raw papaya. Take ½ a teaspoon of this juice and apply it over the problematic area, 3 times a day. This has been proven to helpin treating corns.
- Increasing the intake of foods rich in minerals and vitaminscan also act beneficially in healing the corns. If you are suffering from corns, go for a nutritious and light diet.
- The green figs’s milky juice also proved to be worthwhile in curing corns. For this, you will need to extract juice from the green figs. Take ½ a teaspoon of this juice and apply it on the hard area, 3 times a day. It will not only soften the skin but also prevent corns from occurrence.
- Indian squill has been also proven effective in treating corns. Make the herb into a bulb like structure and tie it over the problematic are with a bandage. Keeping this remedy overnight would provide many healing effects in getting rid of the corns.
- The lemon is an effective way to cure corn. Slice it in pieces and place the lemon over the corn, and leave it overnight. In the morning, remove it and wash the infected area gently with a disinfectant.
- On the corns place a medium slice of onion and with a bandage fix it so that it is not moving. Keep the onion slices overnight and remove them first thing in the next morning.