Acne and pimples – Treatments and Vitamins
Particular attention should be paid to calcium, phosphorus, potassium, chromium, sulfur, selenium, zinc, vitamin A, C, PP and B vitamins:
- Calcium has in dairy products, as well as fruits and vegetables.
- Phosphorus in fish, cheese, eggs.
- Chromium is found in peas, beans, soybeans.
- A lack of potassium can be compensated by engaging in nutrition raisins, prune and cabbage.
- Vitamins A, C and PP are found in milk , tomato , lemon , pepper , liver , saltwater fish , carrots, berries , pomegranate , sauerkraut , meat and kidneys .
All in all diet for acne and pimples is actually a pretty healthy diet that will help your skin to be shiny and you will feel great.