CAUTION: This is One of the Most Toxic Products on the Food Market!


People today often consume food full of toxins, sometimes even in large quantities. Worst of all, they are generally unaware of what they eat. Such an attitude towards food is the major cause of many diseases today. In fact, some products should be labelled POISON, considering the fact how many toxins they contain. Of course, this is never the case.

One such food is chips, widely popular around the world. It’s also one of the most poisonous foods on the market. This wouldn’t mean a thing if chips weren’t consumed in large quantities by billion people worldwide. And, while most of us know that this food is unhealthy, very few are aware of the fact that it’s so toxic, that it should actually be banned on the food market.

CAUTION This is One of the Most Toxic Products on the Food Market!


First of all, unlike general belief, chips are rarely made of potatoes. In fact, they are made of several ingredients such as rice, wheat, corn and popato flakes, which are mixed into a paste. This paste is first shaped, then fried in boiling oil and blown dry. In the final phase chips are added flavor enhancers which are always toxic. Although all the ingredients for the potato chips mixture are GMO (because they are cheaper and more accessible), one of the most dangerous substances in chips is not added in the production process, but is rather a by-product of the processing.


Acrylamide is a dangerous carcinogenic substance which has long been known to cause cancer in animals, and chips contain excessive amounts of these, far above the approved levels.

Acrylamide is formed when food rich in carbohydrates is exposed to thermal processing such as baking and roasting. This cancer-causing compound is particularly present in chips because this product is both fried and dried at high temperatures. It’s a fact that all foods processed at temperatures above 212°F (100°C) contains this carcinogenic substance, whose levels in popular foods around the world is far above the approved levels. Worst of all, there’s still no law that obliges companies to warn their consumers of the dangerous toxins found in their products and the health hazards they incur.