One of the most common health issues, joint pain, can range in intensity from mild to debilitating. Although not life-threatening, if left untreated, it can seriously affect your quality of life as it prevents you from doing your daily tasks.
There are two types of joint pain. One occurs as a result of prolonged standing, at work for instance, while the other results from joint inflammation linked to a more serious condition, arthritis. While the first one goes away after you get some rest, the second one requires medical treatment.
There are many forms of arthritis, all of which can ultimately lead to chronic pain at any part of the body from the neck to the feet.
Sadly, conventional medicine only offers treatments that relieve the condition, but don’t fully treat it. A healthy and well-balanced diet can also lessen the symptoms of arthritis significantly. Last, but not least, making some lifestyle changes related to your work and home can make a difference too.
Here we recommend the most beneficial natural remedy for treatment of arthritis and joint pain.
How to Use ACV to Relieve Arthritis
- Mix apple cider vinegar with 6 cups of warm water.
- Soak the painful joints in the mixture.
- If the painful parts include your neck or other areas that can’t be soaked, dip a towel in the mixture then apply it to your neck.
- Topical application:
- Mix 1 tbsp. coconut or olive oil and 2 tbsps. apple cider vinegar.
- Apply this topically to the painful joints.
- Massage gently then let it act for a while.
- Drink ACV:
- Mix 8 ounces of water or some juice of your choice with 1-3 tbsps. ACV.
- Drink this three times a day before meals.
- Alternatively, you can apply the ACV and water mixture to your joints topically.
Apple cider vinegar will significantly reduce joint pain. Plus, it’s completely safe to use and it gives instant results.