The inflammation of the lining of the sinuses that in many cases leads to facial pains, fevers and persistent headaches iscalled a sinus infection. Luckily, there are many natural remedies out there that are effective at cleaning the sinuses and killing the viruses and bacteria causing these health problems, and one of those natural remedies is apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar can be used in many practical ways. For many ailments it is probably one of the top natural remedies. It contains fiber,antioxidants,minerals and vitamins. The unique acids contained in apple cider vinegar have the ability to attach to toxins and help the body to get rid of them more easily. The acids are also very effective at fighting Candida, fungus and bacteria.
Look for organic,raw, unpasteurized,unfiltered apple cider vinegar in order to get most of the medicinal benefits.
Thefollowing mixture can help soothe your symptoms. Cayenne pepper, with its active component called capsaicin, is able to treat many medical conditions, including sinus-related problems, and apple cider vinegar can strengthen your immune system.
Apple Cider Vinegar Brew for Sinuses
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- juice of 1 lemon wedge
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- ¼ cup of unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Place the water in a bowl and boil it.
- Mix the boiled water and apple cider vinegar in a glass.
- Put thecayenne pepper and honey in. Stir everything well. Add the lemon juice.
- Consume the mixture regularly until the condition disappears.