- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 1 liter of water
- Several teaspoons of honey
- 1 lemon
Peel and shred the ginger into thin slices. Place the ginger in a pot and pour the water, put and boil this aromatic root for at least 15 to 20 minutes on moderate temperature. Then remove it from the fire and let it stand for 5 minutes.
Remove the ginger from the water, sweetened it with honey, acidify it with lemon if desired and drink it warm.
Reasons why you should do yourself a warm ginger drink
- Strengthens the body and strengthens immunity
- Speeds up the recovery when you’re sick
- Calms nausea in stomach
- Calming effect on the nervous system
- Stimulates digestion and bowel operation and reduces flatulence
- Stimulates circulation
- It will warm you up better than any blanket