Dieting can be really tough for a lot of us (especially if you’re a foodie). Some other things you can do to help you manage your weight include not eating after 6 PM and not going to bed later than 12 AM. But, let’s face it, the way you eat is what will make the biggest difference in your weight loss process.
But we have to admit, eating healthy isn’t all that bad. There are some really yummy foods out there that actually taste pretty good. And the best part? You can eat them as much as you want without worrying about your diet.
That’s right. There are a number of foods out there that you can enjoy eating without worrying about gaining a couple of pounds. We have 15 foods that you can eat a lot of and you still won’t gain any weight.
1. Popcorn is probably the healthiest snack you can enjoy. If you make it without butter and sugar, you can go crazy with it!
2. If you’re craving something crunchy and chips are out of the question, pig out on celery stems. You actually lose weight eating them.
4. You shouldn’t eat a lot of fruits while on a diet, but citrus fruits are definitely an exception. They are great for your skin and digestion.
5. Watermelon and melon actually help you excrete excess liquid from your body. Therefore, you can enjoy these fruits as a snack all day, every day.
6. Algae help your thyroid function by keeping your hormones at a normal level. This results in preventing you from gaining those extra pounds.
7. Like eggplant, zucchini can be a delicious meal if made properly. There are a ton of benefits to eating it, but it’s so low in calories that you can enjoy it endlessly.
8. A lot of us might not be such fans of cucumber but once you get used to the taste, if is perfect for losing weight. Also, you can enjoy it in your water.
9. Having beets in a salad is really yummy and is key to helping you lose weight. They also help burn fat more efficiently and you can eat them till you turn pink.
10. Eggs are really tasty and there are a ton of different ways you can make them. Best part? You can eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner without gaining weight.
11. Who doesn’t like Pineapple? They are so delicious and sweet and you don’t even have to worry about gaining any pounds.
12. Having one apple is enough to make you full and it’s great for regulating your digestion. Plums are also rich in vitamin C and potassium. And they’re delicious.
13. It’s not shocking to say that salad is something that we can all eat as much as we want. Of course, without the super fattening dressing. But you can make it yummy!
14. Currants and cranberries are great to snack on and also throw into your salad. They have almost no calories and are rich in vitamin C. It also helps getting rid of excess water.
15. Cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower are your allies in the fight against excess weight. They also have almost zero calories.
Hopefully, these 15 foods are enough to show you that dieting doesn’t have to be as depressing as we make it out to be. We can enjoy these foods as much as we want!