We want to offer to our readers the best information about leading happier and healthier life. We are trying to find the best solution for every problems in our life, also exploring the best way to beat every problem.
From time to time, there is content that’s perfect just the way it is. We are lucky to cooperate with people behind this story and we have taken permission to rewrite this. So you can visit their web site shown at the end of this post for more great stories.
A lot of diseases are connected to gluten, protein that is found in wheat, rye and barley. 99% of the people are never diagnosed gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
Also 15% of the people in US cannot eat gluten. Maybe you are one of them.
In case you have some of the following symptoms than maybe you are in that 15%.
- Issues in digestive system like gas, bloating, diarrhea and also constipation. The constipation can be found in kids after eating gluten.
- Keratosis Pilaris (“chicken skin” on the back of the arms). It’s a result of lack of fatty acid and vitamin A secondary to fat-malabsorption in the guts caused by gluten.
- Feeling tired, brain fog or exhaustion after eating gluten food.
- Having autoimmune disease like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis.
- Feeling misbalance, dizziness and other neurologic symptoms.
- Hormone disparities like PMS, PCOS or unexplained sterility
- Headaches like migraine.
- Having chronic weakness or fibromyalgia. These diagnose are predicted by your doctor, and he cannot find the reason for pain or fatigue.
- Irritation swelling or pain in your fingers, hips or knees.
- Problems with your mood like depression, anxiety, mood swings and ADD
How to test for gluten intolerance?
There is a great way to control the gluten intolerance. Have an elimination diet and take gluten out of the diet in the next 2-3 weeks. Then again bring it back. It can be mounts or years to clear your body from gluten because it is large protein. So it’s better to eliminate gluten from your meals as long as you can.